TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Register and Complete Modules on the ltcGAIN Site
- With the access (discount) code you received from LeadingAge Ohio or a representative within your organization handy, complete the short registration process to create your student account and password
- You will automatically be on the “Account Details” page once successfully registered on the ltcGAIN site.
- Click on the “Buy Modules” link to select your modules. Be sure to select as many modules as you purchased on the LeadingAge Ohio site or were instructed to complete by your organization’s representative.
- Click the blue “View Cart” button, at the bottom of the window,
- Click on the red “Apply A Discount Code” button
- Enter the access (discount) code you have been given and click on “Apply.” Note: These codes are case sensitive. The code is unique for you and is used one time (when you “Buy Modules” as described above).
- Click the “Pay Now” green button at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the “Complete Order” green button at the bottom left of your screen.
- You should now see your chosen modules on your “Modules in Progress” list.
- Click on the SBAR Communications link to complete this module first. Once you have completed the SBAR Communications module you may complete the other modules in any order you wish.
- As you complete each module, you will be able to download and save (or print) a copy of the certificate for your records.
- Anytime you wish to work on your modules go to https://ltcgain.org
- Click on the “Sign In” button in the green menu bar at the top right.
- The email address and password must be the ones used at registration on the ltcGAIN site. If needed, click on the “Forgot Your Password” button to reset your password.
- You may leave your modules anytime, sign back in, and begin where you left off in any of the modules, or you may begin a new module by following the “Your Modules” link on “Your Account” page.